How to standardize the use of small concrete pump
Concrete pumps are widely used due to their advantages of high mechanization, convenient operation and high efficiency. In the process of using a small concrete pump, improper operation is likely to cause safety problems. QIC Group has developed specifications for the use of small concrete pump.
1. Pump construction should be arranged according to the construction schedule, strengthen the organization and schedule arrangement, and ensure the continuous and uniform supply of materials.
2. The transport capacity of the small concrete pump must be compatible with the supply capacity of the mixer.
3. The small concrete pump model can be selected according to the project situation, large pumping distance, large output, etc. Large-scale pumping equipment with powerful pumping capacity is preferred in order to minimize slump loss in pump concrete.
4. The location of the small concrete pump should be near the injection site. The pump outlet must be movable. When fixing the pump discharge port, do not make the fixing distance too large. Normally, it should be 3m or less. Do not use the plug-in vibrator to drag the concrete horizontally or keep the concrete that has accumulated in the outlet away.
5. When constructing the transport pipe, it is necessary to shorten the length of the pipeline and use less elbow. The transport pipe should be smooth, the inner walls should be smooth, and the interface should be free of slurry.
6. When pumping concrete, the length of the first horizontal pipe section of the transport pipeline must be at least 15m. No other parts of the transport pipeline should use hoses, except for outlets where hoses can be used. The transport pipeline should be secured with brackets, spreaders, etc. and should not come in contact with formwork or steel bars.
7. When pumping concrete downwards, the angle between the pipeline and the vertical line must be at least 12 °.
8. Concrete should be pumped within 60 minutes after mixing, the pump should be pumped within 1/2 of the initial curing time and the injection should be completed before the initial curing. In situations such as traffic jams and heat, special measures need to be taken to prevent excessive concrete slump loss.
9. Before pumping concrete, it is necessary to pass through the pipeline using cement slurry or concrete with the same mixing ratio as pumped concrete but with 50% less coarse aggregate. When pumping concrete with a piston pump, the hopper of the pump must have enough concrete to prevent air from being drawn in.
10. Concrete needs to be pumped continuously and the pumping speed can be reduced as needed to maintain the continuity of pumping. If the pump stops for more than 15 minutes, you need to turn on the pump every 4-5 minutes, make two strokes of forward and reverse rotation, and start the hopper mixer at the same time to prevent the concrete from separating. hopper. If you stop the pump for more than 45 minutes, or if the concrete appears to be separated, you need to remove the concrete in the pipe and clean the pump.
11. During winter construction, it is necessary to take measures to insulate the transport pipe. During summer construction, the transport pipes should be covered, sprinkled, raised or painted white.
Only when the concrete pump is used in a standardized way can concrete reach the construction site safely and efficiently and improve the progress of the entire project.